Assistant Property Manager – Property Management
AmCap Incorporated, a Stamford, CT based Commercial Real Estate Investment and Management Firm, has a solid 40+ year reputation of acquiring, managing and redeveloping commercial retail properties, while generating above average returns for its investors. AmCap’s nationwide portfolio is currently valued at over $1 billion and 4,750,000 sq ft. The portfolio has grown significantly in size in the last decade and further growth is projected to continue for the foreseeable future.
AmCap is looking to fill the full-time, permanent position of Assistant Property Manager in our Denver, CO office. This position will be a member of our property management team and will work closely with the Director of Property Management, President and Director of Leasing, Leasing Admins, Asset Managers, Property Controllers, Director of Real Estate Fund Accounting and CFO.
The Assistant Property Manager – is responsible for assisting the Director of Property Management in managing all aspects of a retail portfolio including operations and financial activities, assist with timely processing accounts payables, as well as the accurate entry into the accounting software, and preparation of various financial & operating reports, maintain tenant and other various files both physically & electronically, respond to tenant needs and general requests, tenant communications, perform property inspections, contract and supervise vendor services as required, perform other duties as assigned. With solid performance, there is opportunity for more responsibility and advancement.
· At least 5 years of experience in commercial real estate property management, retail experience is a plus
· A 4-Year Degree from an accredited university required
· Active Colorado Real Estate License and Active Colorado Notary
· Solid understanding of commercial retail property operations, lease administration and financial reporting
· Outstanding initiative, a strong work ethic, detail-oriented, proven ability to work as part of a team, in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple tasks with competing priorities and deadlines
· Excellent analytical, interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
· Ability to adapt quickly to new technology and work with others in implementation of new assignments
· Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
· Experience with Real Estate Industry Software (Yardi) and Third Party A/P processing Software (Avid Exchange) is a major plus
The salary range is $60,000-$65,000 + bonus and is commensurate with experience. AmCap also offers to its
employees, other compensation opportunities and an above-average benefits package.
If interested in this position, please contact Jodi Bothwell, Director – Property Management at email@example.com or (303) 321-1500.