Assistant Property Manager
Anchor Health Properties, a national full-service real estate development, management, and investment company, is seeking an Assistant Property Manager to join their team. The Assistant Property Manager will be part of a team that supports the Asset Management, Property Management, Development and Acquisition services of Anchor Health Properties and its affiliated entities and clientele.
Anchor Health Properties is a developer, owner and operator of healthcare real estate, operating in several states. The corporate culture of Anchor Health Properties is such that every employee is expected to be an ambassador for the company represented as proactive, creative, problem-solving, and outcome-oriented. Our customers are the hospital administrators, physicians, practice managers, tenants, architects, contractors and consultants with whom we develop the real estate that we subsequently hold and manage, as well as the investors with whom we acquire stabilized buildings. Our business is built entirely on those relationships and the repeat project opportunities they generate. Therefore, our expectation is that every Anchor Health Properties employee should view each contact with these customers as an opportunity to build our business and, as such, should look for ways to proactively identify the customer’s need and demonstrate active effort to address that need as professionally, quickly and thoroughly as may be possible.
The primary function of the Assistant Property Manager is to assist with the day-to-day functions of the property management department and the functions of the Property Manager for both on-site and off-site (building) offices. The focus of the job is to support the Property Manager in all aspects of management pertaining to the property inclusive of tenant requests, collections, procedures, cost controls, reporting and enforcement of policies. These activities are to be handled in a manner that will maintain good tenant and owner relations.
Job Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
· General office and phone support.
· Maintain and manage building systems such as; work order system, access cards, electronic building directory, floor directories and suite signage, purchase order logs and update of tenant contact information. Notify and train tenants and building engineers where applicable.
· Drafting memos/letters/emails and/or making phone calls to Tenants related to property notifications, preventative maintenance scheduling, inspections, etc.
· Obtain insurance certificates from tenants/vendors and follow-up on expirations/renewals.
· Maintain COI tracking system in Angus.
· Assist in the creation, maintenance, distribution and updating of “Tenant Guides” for each property.
· Contract creation, execution, filing and cataloging. Create and maintain contract expiration schedule as well as assist with renewals.
· Assist Property Manager with the preparation of budgets.
· Assist with the preparation, organization, and implementation of other property management functions as required from time to time.
· Assist with tenant collection efforts and assist with delivering monthly tenant invoices.
· Maintain property records, files and drawings.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Demonstrates the strong organizational skills necessary to support multiple property managers with numerous properties.
· Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite with an emphasis on Excel, Word and Outlook.
· Must be willing and able to travel to various property sites.
· Must be able to work before/after normal working hours at certain peak times.
· Must have experience associated with administrative duties and possess strong attention to detail with the ability to prioritize and juggle multiple job functions.
· Exhibits solid communication skills, with an ability to calmly resolve disputes or complaints.
· Works well with a team.
· Interacts and engages in a friendly manner with potential and current tenants.
· Demonstrates ability to think creatively and independently.
Education and Experience:
· High school diploma or GED required.
· Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Management preferred.
· Real estate, property management or customer service experience a plus.
All interested, qualified applicants are encouraged to apply. Please submit your resume and a cover letter to here. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis, and the position will remain open until filled.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.