Join the IREM community and you’ll reap ongoing benefits for your career and professional development:
- As a member of Greater Denver you’ll get to know industry leaders in the local real estate industry – and lay the groundwork for future business opportunities.
- With access to IREM’s world-class educational offerings, you’ll always stay up-to-speed on today’s hot topics and keep acquiring new, marketable skills.
- Access leading-edge information, tools and resources that will help you do your job better and faster – and increase your personal and professional bottom line.
- Attend local chapter networking and informational meetings to learn about new industry developments and trends.
Click here for more information on the benefits of IREM membership on both a national and local level.
Dues structure beginning 2020:
The dues structure for Local IREM Greater Denver membership beginning in 2020 will be as follows:
- CPM - $250
- Candidate - $250
- ARM - $125
- ACoM - $125
- Those with two or more IREM designations only pay for the single designation that is the higher dues amount. For instance, a member who is a CPM and ARM only pays the local dues for the CPM designation.
- CPM Emeritus members are not assessed local dues.
- Per the IREM Bylaws, Associate and Student members do not pay local dues.
Members have an opportunity to pay for all luncheons in advance when dues are paid to IREM HQ.
All dues, local and national, are collected by, and paid directly to, IREM HQ.
Feel free to direct any questions to 303-940-9442.