IREM Greater Denver is a proud Association Partner of this event!
THIS IS A CREJ EVENT. QUESTIONS AND REGISTRATIONS ARE PROCESSED SOLELY THROUGH CREJ.
Approved for 4 CE Credits
7:00 - 7:25 a.m.
Check-In, Registration and Networking
7:25 - 7:30 a.m.
Welcome and Opening Remarks
- Steve Sessions, JD, RPA - Chief Executive Officer, Sessions Group, LLC
- Stephen Shepard, CAE - Executive Vice President, Denver Metro BOMA
- Daniel Murphy CPM - President, IREM Greater Denver Chapter
7:30 – 8:15 a.m.
Broker Panel: Market Update and Forecast (Office, Industrial, Retail)
- Office - Lindsay Gilbert, VP, Advisory & Transaction Services - Office, CBRE
- Industrial - Mike Statter, SIOR, CCIM, Senior Vice President, Cresa
- Retail - Jim Lee, Vice President, Advisory & Transaction Services, CBRE
- Moderator: Steve Sessions, JD, RPA - Chief Executive Officer, Sessions Group, LLC
8:15 – 9:00 a.m.
Changing the Perception of Sustainability
- Adam Knoff - Associate Director, Solar Investments, Unico Properties LLC
- Celeste Cizik - Existing Building Team Leader, Group14 Engineering, Inc.
- Renee Azerbegi PE, LEED AP, WELL AP - President, Ambient Energy
- Moderator: Mohit Mehta B.Arch., M.Sc. Des, BEMP, LEED AP BD+C - Principal | Building Performance Director, ME Engineers, Inc.
9:00 – 9:45 a.m.
Networking Break - Food and Beverage in the Expo Hall
9:45 – 10:25 a.m.
Investigative Engineers Panel: Tips for Property Managers
- John S. Lund, PE, FACI - Principal, Martin/Martin Consulting Engineers
- Kevin Maxwell - VP of Forensic Engineering Group, The Vertex Companies, Inc.
- Christian Stover AIA, NCARB - Vice President, Marx/Okubo Associates
- Moderator: Channing Gibson - Director of Property Management, RISE Commercial Property Services
10:25 – 11:05 a.m.
Designers and Contractors Panel: Maximizing an Owner’s TI Budget
- Pete Gillespie - President, EJCM, LLC
- Jim Boots - President & CEO, Boots Construction Company
- Rene Stremel , NCIDQ, IIDA, LEED AP - Senior Associate, Interior Design Studio Leader, Stantec
- Tia Jenkins, NCIDQ, LEED AP - Principal / Architect, KIEDING
- Moderator: Gina Guarascio, RPA, LEED AP - Executive Vice President, JLL
11:05 – 11:45 a.m.
Property Management Panel: Thought Leadership
- Dagmar Kollar - Senior Real Estate Manager, CBRE
- Judith Purviance-Anderson - General Manager, Cushman & Wakefield
- Tom Bahn, CPM - Managing Director, Property Management, Stream Denver
- David W. Hewett - Executive Managing Director, Olive Real Estate Group
- Russ Davis - Vice President, Real Estate Services, Unico Properties LLC
- Andrew Gau - Property Manager, Transwestern
- Moderator: Brie Martin - Associate Director, Management Services, Newmark Knight Frank
Click here for a the agenda, registration information and exhibitor information:
Four hours of Real Estate Continuing Education Credit have been approved.
If you have any questions about the event, please contact
Jon Stern at 303-623-1148 ext. 101 or firstname.lastname@example.org.