Registrants is open and attendees will receive updates as content is finalized.
If you aren't ready to register, add yourself to the contact list and receive event alerts.
An Extraordinary One-Day Event
In 2019, the NREC Summit began a discussion that no longer focuses on taking a position “for” or “against” the legalization of medical or recreational cannabis. Moving into the third year, the NREC Summit serves to provide understanding and education related to the complexity and challenges that surround the real estate and cannabis industries.
Join a national audience via the live event or through our virtual offering to learn more about navigating the growing requirements of cannabis and real estate’s coexistence.
- Real Estate Brokers, Investors, and Staff
- Asset Managers and Staff
- Property Managers and Staff
- Commercial Building Owners and Staff
- Appraisers and Staff
- Cannabis Company Owners
For real estate professionals, your challenges are vast when buying, building, leasing, maintaining and/or converting property that intersects with the cannabis industry. The NREC Summit will help you address these challenges in a proactive way.
- Member Rate for Real Estate Professionals: $175
- Non-Member Rate for Real Estate Professionals: $225
Additional registration details
- Real Estate Professionals who are members of IREM, BOMA and NAR attend at the member rate.
- CE Credit through the Colorado Division of Real Estate will be pursued.
- Syllabus available to any attendees wishing to submit for CE credit in their own state.
- Member and Non-Member rate apply to those that qualify as an attendee listed above.
- Service providers and vendors see "Sponsor and Vendor Attendee Details" below.
Cannabis Company Owner? Whether you own or rent your building, having experts who know
property management and understand your business allows you to focus on product and revenue. The NREC Summit can link you to those professionals.
The Sponsors and Vendors
- Legal Professionals
- Finance Professionals
- Construction Providers
- HVAC Providers
- Hazardous Waste Removal Providers
- Safety and Security Providers
- Emergency Restoration Providers
Your expertise in this unique environment is critical. Real estate professionals and building owners need a relationship with you to serve the client and protect the investment.
Sponsor and Vendor Attendee Details
Click on the speaker photo to explore bios.
Westin Westminster Hotel
10600 Westminster Blvd.
Westminster, CO 80020
Hotel Reservations: 888-627-8448 reference National Real Estate and Cannabis Summit
Online Booking Link Open Until May 20, 2022
The property recently completed a $8.5 million full renovation. Ideally positioned 15 minutes from both Denver and Boulder, as well as abundant outdoor recreation found only minutes away in the Rocky Mountains.
Things to do if you stay for the weekend less than an hour from your hotel:
- Catch a concert at Red Rocks Amphitheater
- Climb a "14er" - they are everywhere
- Make a splash river rafting on the Arkansas
- Engage your inner cowboy/cowgirl by horseback riding in the Rockies
- Relive pioneer days by panning for gold
- Welcome adventure with an ATV tour
- Reward yourself with some shopping therapy in an Idaho Springs mountain boutique
- Dig into a Colorado Mountain Pie at the original Beau Joe's
- Experience rocky mountain oysters at the Buckhorn Exchange - est. 1893
- Expand your art culture at Meow Wolf
- Introduce yourself to Blue Moon, Fat Tire, Budweiser, or Coors... right where they are made.
- Enjoy dinner with a million dollar view from above Boulder's Flagstaff House
- Touch real dinosaur tracks in Morrison at Dinosaur Ridge
- Be spooked at the Stanley Hotel in Estes Park
- Get a photo inside Garden of the Gods outside Manitou Springs
- Work out muscles you didn't even know you had on the Manitou Incline
- See lions and tigers and bears at the animal sanctuary in Keenesburg
- Test your luck on a roulette wheel in historic Central City
If you are willing to travel over an hour, the options are limitless!