Lead: Nate Baumgart, ARM
To interact with local and national legal and legislative entities to have the interests of the members understood, and to communicate efforts and results back to the membership.
- Increase the visibility of IREM through in person meetings with local and federal legislators.
- Work with DORA to communicate membership education and needs as it relates to new laws, licensing and ordinances that can impact property management.
- Plan and implement legislative education
- Include IREM in the local real estate legislative voice by attending the monthly Colorado Real Estate Alliance meetings.
Academic Engagement Team
Interim Lead: Janna Dalton, CPM
Promote IREM to faculty and students at academic institutions.
- Continue to implement the DU Student workshops.
- Plan corporate visits to elevate the recognition and support of the IREM designations among employers
- Invite members to LinkedIn and maintain a consistent social media presence.
- Assist with marketing the CPM-Intro Event to property management companies.
Team Lead Positions
To lead the squad to meet the goals, and to be the liaison to the Board.
- Recruit members to the squad.
- Schedule and facilitate squad meetings.
- Prepare the agenda for the squad meetings, circulating to members prior to the meeting
- Ensure the squad is focused on objectives, delegating tasks to be completed between meetings.
- Follow up with squad members between meetings.
- Support members in completion of tasks so that objectives are met
- Report to the Board progress, challenges and financial needs
Get involved! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions, or reach out to the leads. Find their contact information in the member directory.